Ambrose University College Bookstore
Browse to see what's in stock and available for order:
- Select the course or category you want (list on left-hand side or tab at the top).
- Add the desired books to your shopping cart.
- We will call you to arrange payment or you can call us during the hours below: 403-410-2939.
- Unpaid orders will be held for one week.
Can't come during store hours?
- Pre-pay for your items and pick them up at Reception.
- OR, we will ship items directly to you. Minimum charge: $10 or 15% of your order, whichever is greater. May be more for courier service.
- Click on the "Textbooks" tab above for the semester in question.
Book Buybacks & Donations
We host Follett Books for buybacks four times a year (beginning and end of every semester). Here's how it works:
- We give Follett a list of the books we want and they give students 50% of retail price for these titles.
- Follett also has lists from other colleges and universities. If a book is not on the Ambrose list but is on another school list, Follett pays 17-20% of retail for these titles.
- If your book is not on any of the lists, you can donate through a Better World Books drop box outside our store.
We are happy to equip local churches and book clubs with volume discounts on study materials. Call or email with your requests. Ask about our Learn & Earn Program.
Regular hours: Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm
Closed evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
We try to be open for special events, evening lectures and weekend courses.
Store Manager: Colleen Taylor McCubbin
150 Ambrose Circle SW
Calgary, Alberta T3H 0L5